Gas Furnace Systems
A good-quality, reliable, well-dimensioned, and properly installed heating system or furnace offers you the comfort you need through the fall and through long, cold Michigan winters.
At Mr. Furnace, we provide complete residential heating solutions that are reliable, efficient and affordable.
Trane Comfort Specialists
Trane furnaces are state-of-the-art, high-performance furnaces that provide the optimal cost/benefits ratio. Mr. Furnace has a Trane verified 99% Satisfaction Rating and is a certified Trane Comfort Specialist.
The Trane Comfort Specialist certification means a dealer has met Trane’s stringent standards and is committed to being the best in every aspect of his or her business: installation, service, employee training and customer satisfaction.
Depending on your budget and needs, you can get a Trane furnace that is a high-efficiency with up to 97.3% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) like the XC95m furnace, or a moderately priced normal efficiency furnace with up to 90% AFUE.
The high-tech XC95m 97.3% AFUE High-Efficiency Furnace provides communicating technology in a fully modulating furnace for the ultimate comfort and greater efficiency.
- Comfortable, even heating
- Variable-speed blower motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
- Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
ComfortLink™ II Programmable Thermostat
The advanced ComfortLink™ II programmable thermostat allows the XC95m to constantly calibrate itself for optimal performance year after year. Also, the same unit can give you live weather updates and allow remote access of your heating system, room by room. Not only does the ComfortLink™ II monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures, so you can adjust your system to be energy-efficient, but it also tells you when it’s time to change a filter or schedule routine maintenance.
Mr. Furnace, an authorized Trane dealer with a 99% customer satisfaction rating from Trane, offers you the possibility to choose between different models of Trane furnaces and to select the one that truly matches your needs.
Mr. Furnace services include:
- An evaluation of the customer’s home. All the parameters (the size of the building, the degree of insulation, how much heating is needed for every room and so on) are taken into account. Our technicians will then recommend the best furnace and heating system for your particular needs.
- We supply the furnace and all the accessories for installing the system (and a new thermostat, if needed). You don’t have to waste time searching for pipes, fittings, valves and so on. Mr. Furnace takes care of everything.
- Our trained technicians will install your new Trane furnace and your whole house heating system. We will not leave your house or commercial building until you (and us) are fully satisfied that both the furnace and the heating system are working properly.
- We provide service and maintenance during warranty and post-warranty.
Why Choose A New Trane Gas Furnace?
Picking a new furnace for your house or commercial building is not an easy job. You depend on your heating system for comfort during the fall and winter. Since gas furnaces are rather expensive and given that you will be using it for years to come, you should pick a high-quality unit from a reliable manufacturer. And last, but not least, you need to take into account the system efficiency (how much of the fuel that the furnace consumes is actually converted into heat.)
The single-stage XB90 90% AFUE is designed to provide dependable performance and efficiency so your home and budget are both as comfortable as they can be.
Selecting The Proper Furnace
When shopping around for a new furnace, make sure that:
- You get one that’s dimensioned correctly for your home, and also for your particular needs. Trane offers a wide selection of furnaces, which means it’s possible to get one that has the right heating capacity for your needs.
- You get a good-quality, durable product. Trane units are high-quality products, from a reputable manufacturer, and come with 10-year or even lifetime (for certain components) warranty.
- You can get a high-efficiency furnace. Trane furnaces offer up to 97.3% AFUE, which means that 97% of the fuel consumed is actually turned into heat. In the long term, furnaces with high AFUE will save you money on you gas bill.
Our team of factory-trained technicians are NATE certified and will properly install the equipment according to manufacturers guidelines for long lasting comfort. All work and equipment is covered by our warranties and specified in our proposals.
We will treat and respect your property like it was ours, working to minimize the impact of the installation on your work schedule or family time and finish on time and on budget. Check out our testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us.
Our products are quoted accurately. The work is completed on time without cost overruns or hidden extras. Contact us today for a free quote on a new furnace or boiler, or for maintenance plans and furnace or boiler repair. You’ll be glad you did!