#1 Air Conditioning Contractor in Sterling HeightsMr. Furnace provides the entire range of AC services, from installing a new AC system to regular maintenance plans, replacement of filters and repairs when needed. Our high quality equipment from top manufacturers like Thermo-Pride, Ruud, Carrier, Lennox, American Standard and Trane, along with our superior service and satisfaction guarantee, make us the the smart choice for all your residential and commercial air conditioning needs.
Energy Efficient Air Conditioning - Repairs & InstallationMr. Furnace offers you the possibility to choose between several reliable and cost effective air conditioning brands. Modern AC systems are energy efficient, operate quietly are more environmentally friendly, and our team can help you select the best solution for your home. With a new air conditioning system, you get total control on temperature and humidity levels, transforming your home into a refreshing oasis.
Why choose Mr. Furnace for your air conditioning needs?
- We provide emergency service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week on all makes and models of cooling systems.
- All repairs are performed by certified technicians to manufacturer specifications.
- All our technicians are experienced and hardworking - some of them have been with us for more than 30 years.
- We will respect your property and family by performing all necessary clean-up and intruding as little as possible.
- We guarantee all our work: you can rest assured we'll be there for you should any problems arise -- we have been for all our clients for more than 30 years.
- Our products are quoted accurately. The work is completed on time without cost overruns or hidden extras.
Our AC Maintenance plan includes the following checklist:
- Clean condenser coil
- Check all electrical connections
- Lubricate critical components
- Adjust system for optimum cooling
- Check safety interlocks
- Check for oil and refrigerant leaks
- Check tension, wear and alignment of blower belt
- Check expansion valve and coil temperatures
- Check refrigerant level
- Our service plan inspections reduce the number of emergency calls by finding problems early when they can be fixed for less.
Air conditioning making weird noise and fan outside was not coming on. Called Saturday morning gentleman was very polite and helpful. Mike called and said I would be next. He came out showed me what happened, fixed it, and was on his way. Very personable and polite service tech. Kept in touch so I would know when he would be out. Very outstanding tech. Will definitely use Mr. Furnace again. Mike is a great asset to Mr. Furnace. The Kane's of Harper Woods, MI
Great AC Service -- August 26, 2013
Air conditioner was not working. Mr. Furnace was there on time and had the air conditioner working within the hour. Great service!! Phyliss Van Hove of Clinton Township, Michigan
Highly Recommend Mr. Furnace -- September 20, 2013
For a free estimate on a new air conditioning system or your next AC service, call us today!